11.1.14

What's In My Makup Bag

 My day to day look would be considered natural with a hint of bronzer. As you can tell I'm a little obsessed with Bobbi Brown. For years I struggled with finding the perfect makeup. Certain kinds would cause me to break out, or my skin to get too oily. Bobbi Brown has been my hero in those two specific areas. I don't use a foundation, I use a tinted moisturizer. I use two different colors for my moisturizer, one to highlight under my eyes + to cover blemishes, and the other for a overall cover. I would highly recommend Bobbi Brown to anyone that is struggling with finding their perfect makeup. 
{from L to R: Sephora's Pro Flawless Powder Brush #40, Maybelline Line Stiletto Liquid Liner in black, Maybelline Great Lash BIG in brownish black, Maybelline Great Lash Curved in very black, Bobbi Brown Lip Color in sweet nectar, Pure Minerals blending brush, Bobbi Brown Shimmer Blush in coral, + Bobbi Brown Long-Wear Gel Eyeliner in black ink}
{From T to B: Bobbi Brown Shimmer Brick Compact in beige, EOS Lip Balm in sweet mint (holiday collection), Bobbi Brown Vitamin Enriched Face Base A82, + Bobbi Brown Tinted Moisturizer in medium tint & light to medium tint}
{Bobbi Brown Lip Color in sweet nectar}


{Bobbi Brown's: 10 Step Makeup Lesson}



No comments:

Post a Comment