25.7.13

Attention All Blondes: Purple Shampoo





A few weeks ago I got my hair ombre'd, and my hair stylist told me when I got my hair cut that I need to use something that will not only protect my hair, but will keep the blonde in as well. She showed me this fabulous product called "Purple Shampoo". At first I thought, well this is just one of those things they're trying to make money off of and something I will never use. But I have used this product 3x and I can already see a difference. At first I was a tad bit nervous using it, but I promise you, no matter what type of purple you use, it will not ruin your hair. A good purple shampoo should be a dark purple, not a light purple, and also should not be transparent. If you decide to start using purple, use it maybe twice a week and if you still find that your blonde has a brassy look to it then you can start using it every time you shower. If you're blonde all over, let the purple soak into the root and then run it through the ends, and then rinse. If you're not a blonde but have blonde or lighter colored highlights on hair that is darker, you'll want to only apply purple to the hair that is colored, again to get rid of that brassy coloring. If you are looking for a great purple shampoo, I would definitely look into this one. It's not too pricey either. I got mine for about 21 dollars, and it has been worth every penny. Make sure to pick it up at your next hair appt.

Truly Taylor 




This is another product that I recently discovered on my own, that you can find at your local grocery store in the hair department. This is actually apart of the Organix line. It's a simple leave-in mist that you can spray in after your shower or to even calm those fly aways. I always use this after my shower and it leaves my hair silky smooth, plus it has an incredible smell. So, let me tell you why you need this.. It miraculously: detangles, protects from thermal damage, prevents color fade, moisturizes, de-frizzes, and adds body, softness, and shine. What more could you ask for? Now let me tell you how you should use it.. Lightly mist all over clean towel dried hair (or spray in the palm of your hand and run your hands through your hair) and style as you normally would. Do not rinse. 

I'm always up to try new things, let me know what your fav products are. 


No comments:

Post a Comment