14.1.14

Day-After Hair Guide

I am always busy and sometimes don't have them time to catch a shower in the mornings. Most of y'all have heard of "dry shampoo", but for those who haven't, it's probably one of the most amazing thing ever to have been created. Dry shampoos come in either a spray or a powder form, and when sprayed on your hair, will eliminate the oils from it immediately. It's kind of like taking a shower with out even touching water. I love dry shampoo, because it's easy to toss in your purse and effortless to make your hair back to looking good.  Below is a few recommended dry shampoos that I have personally tried that you should check out. (Most of the dry shampoos can be found at your local drug store, or super mart)
{I tried this one when I was in middle school, and still love it to this day! It comes in 9 different scents so you can give them all a try. The one shown here is cherry}
{This is will will always be my all time favorite. I bought it as a "what the heck" one day, and am slightly obsessed with it. I tend to see these more at Urban Outfitters than anywhere else.}

{This is the one that I am currently using. I like it a lot, but would personally recommend the two above before this one.}
{Now, I haven't tried this one but I have read GREAT reviews on it. This is most likely the next shampoo that I am going to try}


The way that I use my dry shampoo, is:
1. Spray dry shampoo at the roots where needed
2. Let it sit for a couple of seconds
3. Optional + if time allows blow dry on a medium setting
4. Massage in the dry shampoo where you sprayed
5. Scrunch your roots with your finger tips to give volume
6. You're done + looking great 


Hope this has helped {requested post}, 

XX, 
Taylor 

No comments:

Post a Comment