10.1.14

Dough, Ray & Me

Isn't this adorable? I stopped by a local coffee shop and ordered this delicious cup of hot chocolate. Surprising to me, because I'm typically a coffee drinker. And I kid you not, I finished it in less than 5 minutes because it was that good, so I can only imagine how their coffee will taste! This cup of coco was $3.50 and the barista topped it off with my name in chocolate. So obviously I had to snap a pic of it before it disappeared. They also have tasty sweets too. Next time you're on Main Street, stop by and give it a try! If I liked it, so will you. 
Cheers

 {mint chocolate cupcakes, YUM!}




Also, one of my favorite drinks that I make at home is black coffee + hot chocolate, and to my surprise that's what they make here too. I have my own little name for it ("not your mothers coco"), but here they call it a Mochalita. From what I remember, the barista told me there is milk, espresso, and cinnamon sprinkled on top. So for all you coco + coffee lovers, go give this drink a try, and tell me how it is! 

XX, TT



No comments:

Post a Comment