13.1.14

Most Wearable 2014 Spring Fashion Trends


{shown from T to B: Jason Wu, Prabal Gurung}
This Spring you can expect to see several pastel colors to be in stores. Pastels are always a favorite and can be almost promised to be seen during the Spring season. The best part of the pastel trend is that it will never go out of style. So find some great pieces that you can both dress up and dress down and keep them around for years to come.
{shown: Rebecca Minkoff}
The boxy cropped jacket will be a wardrobe must have this season. This silhouette comes in hundreds of different prints from floral to stripped, or even the print shown above. With all these prints you are guaranteed to be able to mix and match with other prints as well. 
{shown from L to R: Alexander Wang, Costello Tagliapietra, Altuzarra}
I'm so excited that these are in. Every girl loves their boyfriend's button down, but does their shirt have a contrasting color and/or a textured collar and cuff? Didn't think so. Make sure you have this style in your closet this Spring. I know I will!
{shown: Trina Turk}
Believe it or not, but look what is back in for this season. That's right, the wide-leg. It's such an easy, ultra chic look that's easy to dress up or down. For those girls that don't reach six foot tall, try to find a pair of high waisted wide-leg pant so that it will elongate your frame. (you're welcome).
{shown from L to R: Christian Siriano, Alice + Olivia, Proenza}
I love this tea length skirt. It's perfect for the spring and the pastel colors are a beautiful touch to these delicate pieces. You could pair a crop top with this piece to show a little skin or keep it modern and sexy by showing a little arm or even some shoulder. 
{shown from L to R: J. Crew, Costello Tagliapietra, BLK DNM}
Personally, I'm a little surprised that these are just now considered "in", when I just saw them last year in a clothing store. Anyways, I am a big fan on the contrasting stripe down the pant line. It gives the edge that it's been missing. I'm hoping to see more of these this Spring season because they are easy to wear and are fun to dress. 
{shown: Clover Canyon}
 The shift blouse is easy and much more sophisticated than your regular t-shirt. It's elbow length and boxy. I have seen several celebrities wearing this look already and it's adorable. I don't have one in my closet yet, but you bet that I will pretty soon. 
{shown from L to R: J.Crew, Rachel Zoe, Clover Canyon}
YAY! I have a few of these in my wardrobe already. I love the collarless coat. You still get the preppy look but just minus the collar. Most of my coats are black so the next in my closet will be some sort of print. 

Hope this has given you a few fashion previews of what you could be expecting in the Spring season. I'm already saving up money so that I can go and snatch these pieces before anyone else does! Even though these were just a few of the Spring look, make sure to check out the video below to see more that will be in this years 2014 Spring collection.
(inspired by glamour magazine) 

XX, TT

POPSUGAR Fashion.





No comments:

Post a Comment