19.7.13

Silver Seed Clothing // Southwestern




My newest purchase has been with Silver Seed Clothing and it was truly a delight. The whole team helped make sure my swimsuit bottoms got to me and in a timely matter. I wanted to support Sara with her new collab with SS so found this jem in her collection. They came all nicely sealed in a shiny silver packaging, and it took less than a week. I was a tad bit nervous ordering the size I did, but they fit like a glove. I would say that they are pretty true to size. The price is reasonable and well worth it, because the design is so unique and the material is great.  I love them so much already, and can't wait to get to the beach in Florida to rep them. These should be a must have in your summer.

Truly Taylor

Check out more of Sara and other artists on Silver Seed Clothing

No comments:

Post a Comment