10.7.13

Beach Essentials

Beach Essentials

Beach Essentials by trulytaylor featuring bobbi brown cosmetics

I have been super busy this past week from the beach to the river, and now finally back home. These are some basic beach essentials that I find very necessary to always have with me. It has been very hot down in Texas the past few weeks so I really suggest you find a cute pair of sunnies and a floppy hat to protect you face and especially your skin. Not only will the Bobbi Brown Self Tanning Gel give you that summer glow but it will also keep your skin from that unwanted burn. Make sure to also check out the JCrew Coola Lip Lux with SPF 15, a product that I find myself constantly using. I hope summer is going well. Remember to stay hydrated.

Truly Taylor 


Beach bag
icing.com


Oasis floppy hat
$10 - houseoffraser.co.uk


Circular glasses
sarahaghili.com


J Crew j crew
jcrew.com


Bobbi brown cosmetic
$36 - harrods.com


Bath body product
angelfacebotanicals.com


Essie nail polish
ebay.co.uk


No comments:

Post a Comment