14.7.13

ATX

This week I traveled to Austin, Texas to visit my roommates, and let me tell you I found some fabulous finds. I didn't snap all of them but I wanted to share a few of my favorites in one post.   
These circular sunnies are to die for. I personally never thought that those particular style of sunglasses would be so cute on. Surprisingly, these circular sunnies are extremely in right now, so why not add a little bling to those bad boys and you're good to go.
 Now, if you love big necklaces like me, you would've gone coo coo for this one. In a picture its gorgeous, but in person its jaw dropping. Even though it looks heavy to wear, it was shockingly not quite heavy at all. Definitely a one of a kind piece.
 Next I found these precious yellow and floral lace shorts. I have never seen such a pair of shorts so dainty and so lovely before in my life. The color yellow is perfect right now for the summer and the lace gives it a softer look, definitely a win in my eyes. 
The top that I am shown wearing was so beautiful. You can't see because my necklace is in the way, but there is a "V" cut slit which gave the shirt kind of a scandalous look but kept the class. The same cut is in the back but clasps at the top with a button. I also thought mixing the two prints with my shorts and top looked kind of fun.
The next picture is the interior of a store we visited called Strut. If you're every in ATX, you for sure need to stop by and check this store out! The pricing is reasonable, I'd say between Forever 21 and Urban Outfitters.

   And finally, the last picture is from this delicious restaurant called Hopdoddys. I personally don't care for burgers, but if you do, you will find yourself in Burger Heaven. I got the Caesar Salad. Definitely not your average Caesar, but I will for sure be back for it again. That was my adventure in Austin, hope summer is well, and remember to stay adventurous.

Truly Taylor

Circular Sunnies: ATX Boutique (other sunnies here + here)
Beaded Necklace: ATX Boutique (other necklaces herehere + here)
Lace Shorts: ATX Boutique (other shorts here + here)

Check It Out:

No comments:

Post a Comment