27.6.13

Dreamboat




This afternoon I enjoyed a wonderful dinner with two of my close friends, Cade and Lainey. We went to a local pizza parlor and sat outside to listen to Cade's cousins band play. Seriously, they were amazing. The lead vocalist is like a mixture of Jillian Edwards and Regina Spektor. She actually just launched her bands EP. I'll post the link below so you can check it out. Anyways, Lainey was my photographer this evening and her pictures turned out to be stunning. What I wore tonight is literally perfect for anything. This is actually a piece that I bought yesterday and was dying to wear it, and thought that tonight was the best occasion for it! When I first saw this romper I was a tad nervous about trying it on, but when I had it on I fell in love. So a small tip, don't be afraid to try new things, because you really never know how they will actually turn out to look like. The detailing in the romper is bright cobalt blue flowers and tiny hummingbirds towards the bottom of the romper. The necklace I chose was basically an impulse buy from the boutique I work at. I fell in love with it when I realized there are 3 necklaces in 1. It was such a unique piece, I knew then it was a must have for my own. And finally, my shoes are sort of a Urban Outfitters vintage shoe. (Vintage, as in I have owned them for quite some time now). They are such a great pair of shoes, and work with anything! That's my look today, and a little update. There are some great things coming up, and I can't wait to share! Keep enjoying summer, and stay refreshed.

Truly Taylor 

Romper: Zara (other rompers here+here)
Necklace: Local Boutique 
Shoes: Deena & Ozzy (other shoes here+here)

Download Dreamboat EP

No comments:

Post a Comment