24.6.13

Girl in Pink




My aunt, mom, and I all went shopping today. Unfortunately, we were on a limited amount of time so I couldn't actually purchase anything. But I will say that my new obsession is Zara. I have always been a big fan of their clothes, but literally, I promise myself I will shop there a lot more. In my previous post i shared my shorts haul, and I must say that the shorts I wore today have been my favorite. Also, any of you who don't own a pair of Tory Burch flats, I highly recommend you investing in some. They are super comfortable, simple, and can be paired with just about anything. These were actually a gift from my lovely boyfriend. We just got in a few items at the boutique I work at, so I am looking forward to be bringing home a few goodies. In the mean time, enjoy you're summer, and stay fashionable. 

Truly Taylor 

Top: A'Gaci (other tops here)
Shorts: Ann Taylor (previous post)
Necklace: Local Boutique (other necklaces here)
Shoes: Tory Burch

No comments:

Post a Comment