11.8.13

Down in The Caribbean


St. Lucia 


Ghiradelli White Chocolate Mocha


Showing off the Diamond Rug Swim Bottoms in Barbados. 

Spent a wonderful 9 days visiting Puerto Rico, St. Thomas, Barbados, St. Lucia, St. Kitts, and St. Maarten. My favorite place was St. Maarten. We visited there over a year ago and fell in love, so we decided to visit again. All of my pictures are from all of the ports, and from a few excursions that we took, while we were there. I didn't get the chance to take any outfit pictures because we were always on the go, and the temperature was beyond hot. But I will be putting some up when I get home. This was my last vacation with my family before I leave for college. It was well spent, and I will always remember spending this amazing time with them. Enjoy the last few weeks of summer. 

xo
Truly Taylor

No comments:

Post a Comment